Role and Responsibilities
This position will be responsible for promoting the services of Precision Oral Surgery in a specified geographical area. Working in conjunction with the marketing team, they will develop strategic plans designed to create new business. A significant amount of time will be spent building and fostering referral source relationships. You will also work with Precision Oral Surgery clinical team to ensure the practices in the defined designated territory are meeting or exceeding new patient goals. To expand Precision Oral Surgery network by increasing the number of referring source relationships with dental practices within the surrounding community Is essential to growing the business.
- Meeting with dentists, office managers, practice administrators, etc… Including both prearranged appointments and regular cold calling
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with dentists and supporting administration staff
- Educate dentists and practice team members on who we are, what we do and why they should refer their patients to Precision Oral Surgery
- Deliver “goodies” to referents
- Support corporate marking team with all local referent events which includes venue selection, catering selection, etc.
- Keep detailed records of daily activities and contacts made throughout the day
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the healthcare sector Bring potential business partnerships to management that may help the company grow
- Support community activities such as health fairs and community events
- Keep management informed on your results by submitting weekly actives reports or on an as needed basis
- Know and understand your competition, monitor market trends
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum of five years relevant sales experience
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven track record of sales and relationship building effectiveness.
- Aggressive in expanding networking opportunities.
- Team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Effective in building new relationships and ongoing relationship management.
- Creative and competitive in strategic planning.
- Highly motivated and driven by success.
- Excellent organizational skills. Ability to create and manage individual marketing initiatives designed to assist with meeting and exceeding new patient visit goals
Core Benefits & Welness
- Medical (including Virtual Care), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Competitive pay, Bonus potential, and annual merit reviews
- 401(k) Plan w/Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with HDHP health plans
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Spouse and Child Life Insurance
Time Off, Disability and Leave of Absence
- Paid Vacation (starting at 10 days per year) and 6 Annual Paid Holidays
- Employer-Sponsored Short Term Disability (Maternity Leave, Medical Leave, Bereavement Time)
- Long Term Disability Plan