We are currently seeing both emergency and elective procedures and are following state mandates.
Here are our current office policies/updates. These guidelines may be adjusted as needed:
- All patients will be required to wear a mask while in the building.
- Only one additional person is allowed to accompany the patient.
- Temperatures will be taken for all people entering the building.
- All patients and individuals accompanying patients will be asked COVID screening questions to determine their ability to remain in the building and/or proceed with surgery.
- We encourage everyone to practice social distancing while in the reception area.
- We recommend completing all your paperwork in advance to minimize the amount of time spent in our reception area.
We appreciate your help in taking these steps to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our staff and other patients. As our regulations or procedures change, we will be sure to keep you updated.
Below is a list of industry resources for additional information: